· Over 20 Years of Experience Educating International Students
· Fully Accredited by Accreditation International, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, NCPSA, National Council for Private School Accreditation
· All Courses Approved by the University of California A-G System
· Students improve their English and complete all high school course requirements to obtain their American High School Diploma
· Student:Teacher Ratio is 10:1
· School is located in Rowland Heights, California - rated by a business magazine as one of the best places in America to raise children
· Our school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students (F-1 Visas)
Our teachers are well qualified and create a caring and comfortable atmosphere to better the learning experience of our students. Our staff are continually learning new skills, so they can be better teachers to their students.
We focus on 21st Century Skills, where students will use critical thinking skills, collaborate with other students and teachers, communicate with the world around them, and be able to be creative.
We are a small private school that offers many school activities and field trips to expand our students' learning experience. We also offer Student Council and National Honor Society.
Cal Univ Prep prepares students to be successful! We believe that 21st Century Skills are vital to success. Our courses teach the content subject matter through Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Critical Thinking Skills, How to Collaborate, & Conflict Resolution. American Universities expect their incoming students to already know these skills.
Our small teacher : student ratio allows students to participate in rigorous academic learning. Students are able to improve their English skills because their teachers understand the unique teaching methods needed for international students who are learning the subject and English. Our courses are all approved by the University of California a-g System. Cal Univ Prep School has a 100% graduation rate and 100% of our students are accepted to college.
ALL (excellent) American universities expect high school students to participate in extracurricular activities AND perform Community Service Hours. Our students participate in National Honor Society, CUPS Student Council, Clubs and Activities. Our students are also required to perform Community Service. Their Activities and Community Service hours are recorded on their official transcripts.